Amazon Alexa + Ring

Browse posts, comment, and join in the discussion about how Ring works with Alexa-enabled Echo devices.
U
Echo show not getting press announcement from ring doorbell
troubleshooting
cs-support
notifications
Hi, Just got my echo show 5 gen2 and ring doorbell 4. All functions on Alexa for the ring doorbell are working except the press announcement. I had tried to deactivate and activate the ring skill ( more than 10 time) And also reseting the echo show 5 gen 2. Please advise me who to do next. Or the doorbell is faulty? Thank you very much.

07-11-2023 06:56:05

Responses (2)

J
Hi @user65536. Those were excellent troubleshooting steps to try. You also want to make sure you have enabled Doorbell Press Notifications for your Doorbell. Also, you want to make sure you have selected an Echo device in Announcement Devices. Both of these settings can be found on your Doorbells settings page in the Alexa app. If these additional steps do not help, reach out to our support team to further investigate this with you. Give our support team a call at one of the numbers available [here](https://support.ring.com/hc/en-us/articles/360036196372-Contact-Us)

08-11-2023 05:14:31

S
This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

08-12-2023 05:14:45

Didn't find an answer ?

Log in or create your Ring account to post a question and join in the on the conversation.

Most Helpful Members

W

windracer

User
Solution

J

Jventerprises

User
Solution

R

Rick_Madik

User