Echo show not getting alerts from ring doorbell

The Ring doorbell is all setup I get notifications on my phone with no problem. The problem starts when I want to use echo show as main chime.

I can see live feed from camera with no problem. The Alexa app is setup right to get alerts when someone rings the doorbell, but there is nothing on echo show when I ring the doorbell. Contacted the support got no where. Looked up some cases online tried few things with still no luck.

Had anyone got the same problem and how did you fix it?

Best regards

1 Like

Hi @user53126. You want to make sure you have selected your Echo Show in Announcement Devices. This setting can be found in the same place where you toggled on Doorbell Press Announcements for your Doorbell in the Alexa app. You can also try disabling and reenabling the Ring Skill to see if it helps. If you have tried these steps and are still having the same concern, give our support team a call for further assistance.

Same issue. Have announcements set up to go to our echo show 5. I can connect to the camera through voice commands and see live feed. But no live feed when doorbell is rang. Also getting notifications on my phone. I disabled the Alexa Ring skill like 3 times already and relinked my accounts multiple times. It’s looking like the Alexa Ring Skill is malfunctioning…which is stupid and disappointing considering we got a doorbell and echo show bundle and they won’t work together lol…

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.