Echo show 10 appears in Ring app but not my show 8

I linked the Ring and Alexa accounts and apps successfully and enabled Ring as a skill in my Alexa app. In the Ring app my Show 10 appears. Both my Show 8 & 10 are enabled in Alexa and the Ring cameras and doorbell pictures appear in both 8 & 10. Under find Alexa enabled devices and after invoking a search for enabled Alexa devices the Show 10 pops up but all I see is the message “cannot find alexa enabled devices” rather than the Show 8! Strange! Called Amazon and they confirmed the Alexa side shows both Show 8 and 10 enabled. Is there a glitch with the Ring app. I an located in Southern California Any advice?

Hi @PaulBr. The reason the Echo Show 10 appears in the Ring app is because it is one of the Alexa devices with the ability to be used as a Bridge for Smartlights. An Echo Show 8 will not appear in the Ring app. This does not affect your Echo devices’ ability to work as intended with notifications and showing you Live Views.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.