Doorbell with battery has no power

Hi, my battery was showing 30% and then wouldn’t connect to wifi. So I charged it up but my doorbell won’t work. I’ve tried a additional battery from a relative and it still won’t work. I has no power and I’m thinking it’s broken. Also I can no longer talk to support. Help??

Hi @Adarham. First, try rebooting your internet router. This will help clear up any congestion in your internet. Next, you can reset your Doorbell and reconnect it to your wifi. You can reset the Doorbell by pressing and holding the setup button for 20 seconds, then release. After about 1 minute, you can reconnect the Doorbell to your wifi. If this doesn’t work, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19. This has resulted in longer than normal wait times.

It’s usually an easy fix. Unscrew the doorbell button and touch together the two wires fastened to the back; if the contact between the wires makes the bell ring, then the button is broken and should be replaced. Connect up the replacement button the same way the original button was wired.