Ring Video Doorbell

Browse posts, comment, and join in the discussion about Rings wired and battery doorbell.
U
Doorbell unresponsive after putting in battery
battery-video-doorbell
cs-support
My battery is also fully charged. I have two batteries fully charged and doesn’t matter which one I put in the doorbell has no life to it at all. There’s no spinning light and nothing happens when you press the reset button. I have tried everything! I think it’s time for a new one as it is 3.5 years old? If I buy a new ring doorbell, can I try to connect it to the two chimes that I have already to save buying new ones?

07-11-2023 06:00:06

Responses (2)

C
Hi @user27342. The troubleshooting steps you've tried so far were good steps to take, such as trying different fully charged batteries. I'd also recommend attempting a full reset by holding down the setup button for 20 seconds. If the Doorbell is still not responsive after the reset, please follow up with our [support team](https://support.ring.com/hc/en-us/articles/360036196372-Contact-Us#callus) to explore all options available.

08-11-2023 06:30:09

S
This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

08-12-2023 06:30:31

Didn't find an answer ?

Log in or create your Ring account to post a question and join in the on the conversation.

Most Helpful Members

W

windracer

User
Solution

J

Jventerprises

User
Solution

R

Rick_Madik

User