Doorbell pro update

Today ring have done some kind of update to the zones, I did have 3 zones set up as I used to switch manually between them but when I went into them today 2 of the zones had been removed, I’ve re-programmed them in but have now noticed that ring have removed the square check box that allowed you to turn of zones individually.

does anyone know if this is still possible, I did do a live chat to ring but as usual they had no idea what I was on about and the answers I was given seemed to be scripted so No joy.

Hi @Tosh88. If you’re not able to adjust your Motion Zones accordingly, try resetting the Doorbell Pro and setting it back up in the Ring App again after. To reset the Doorbell, you’ll want to hold down the setup button for at least 20 seconds. Once that’s complete, follow the steps under Set Up a Device to get it back up and running. If you’re still having the same concern after these steps, please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. They’ll be able to pull up your account and device to take a closer look at what’s going on, as our chat support cannot do in-depth troubleshooting. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19, so this has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support.