Doorbell plus3

Along with others, I too have issues with my plus 3 and WiFi. Health check currently shows -82 yet download speed outside, beside the doorbell is 134 mps.
How can this be?
The doorbell worked for 2 days then stopped. Heva from customer support took me through a hard reset but it still does not work effectively.
I think it will be getting sent back and I will install a spy hole.

Hi @Nothappyyet. You’ll definitely want to look at improving the RSSI for your Doorbell, as a high RSSI will impact the Doorbell’s ability to work properly. A good place to start is our Help Center Article here, which will cover some different things you can do to improve the wireless signal that your RIng is receiving. If the tips there don’t help, then I’d suggest following up with our support team so they can take a closer look for you. Our support team can be reached at one of the numbers available here. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19, so this has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support. :slight_smile:

I have moved the router to within 8 feet of the bell.it is one floor above at floor level. There is a booster about 8 feet away in the opposite direction yet I still have poor WiFi. The issue which seems to be suffered by many, many others must lie with defective technology within the ring device.

I have tested the broadband speed indoors by the front door and outside by the bell . Download speed is 34 mps . The app says 1mps is sufficient.