Doorbell notifications on Fitbit

Hello,
I hope someone from support can answer/look into this.

I have a Fitbit Charge 5, but from what I’ve seen on the Fitbit forums this applies to more or less all models. I have an Android phone with the Ring app.

The issue I’m having is that I’m not receiving motion or ring notifications on my watch; I have enabled the notifications for the Ring app in the Fitbit app but those two notification never make it to my Fitbit.

However the reason that makes me think this is an issue with the Ring app (or some related configuration) is that when I switch from Home to Disarmed or vice versa in the Ring app, I always get those notifications on my Fitbit.

Is the Ring app doing something different when motion/ring notifications are generated?

Thanks

At this time the Ring app does not officially support functionality with smart watches. While many models of Apple watch and Android Smart Watches will function with features like Rich Notifications, some may not.

As we always value our neighbors’ feedback, feel free to add this request on our Feature Request Board. :slight_smile: