Doorbell chime pro connecting without Internet

I recently changed my ISP from virgin to Vodafone 900 pro, and I connected my chime pro, and it worked fine, and then it stopped working. It disconnected. The signal is fine in the house, it’s next to a mesh booster anyway, but when I try to reconnect it, it says connected (to WiFi) without Internet. The it flashes red. I’ve reset it, I’ve tried to connect it using a WiFi extender, and also Vodafone has a pro network, like a guest network, but for incompatible devices, and it won’t work with that neither.

Anyone else have any ideas? Ring are sending me a new chime but I had the same issue with my back yard cam when trying to connect to my range extender so it’s not just the chime. If they send a new one and that also does it, I dunno how I’m going to connect my ring chime and camera. Ring were useless and Vodafone say the network and router is all working fine.

Any ideas?

Hi @user81327. You may need to adjust the ports and protocols that Ring uses. Additionally, changing your WiFi channel might also help. If you are still having issues, you may need to contact your ISP to confirm no security settings are enabled that could be blocking the device from joining the network.