Ring Video Doorbell

Browse posts, comment, and join in the discussion about Rings wired and battery doorbell.
U
Doorbell camera
connectivity
battery-video-doorbell
troubleshooting
How do I use my ring doorbell with no WiFi? My ex partner has left me and my unborn baby with no WiFi which I can not pay as I don’t have the money to be able to afford it, my doorbell camera will not show me who is at my door and I feel unsafe being a vulnerable pregnant woman living alone in an unsafe area with no safety measures

25-11-2023 08:04:08

Responses (2)

C
Hi @user68194. Ring Doorbells require an internet connection in order to activate the Live View. Without an internet connection, you cannot receive notifications or use the Live View on your Doorbell. Once you have your wifi access restored, you can [reconnect](https://support.ring.com/hc/en-us/articles/360034825092-How-to-Reconnect-Your-Video-Doorbell-or-Security-Camera-to-Wifi) your Doorbell to your wifi network to regain access to these features.

28-11-2023 07:28:25

S

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

28-12-2023 07:28:41

Didn't find an answer ?

Log in or create your Ring account to post a question and join in the on the conversation.

Most Helpful Members

W

windracer

User
Solution

J

Jventerprises

User
Solution

R

Rick_Madik

User