Door View Cam internal cable broken

Hi There,

I have a Door View Cam (like this https://eu.ring.com/products/door-view-cam ) and the internal cable is broken, partially cut, preventing the device to work properly.

I could not find a replacement in the Amazon Store, can you please help

Thanks

Hey @nicola. There should be two flex cables that come in the box with you, and the spare 2nd one is going to be within the manual in a nice blue envelope. If you do not find this, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support and give them a call to order spare parts. Please note that we’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19. This has resulted in longer than normal wait times.

One last thing, from the last time I checked, I believer we are out of stock of the spare parts for the Door View Cam for the UK at this time. This may result in a delay in our support team shipping out the spare parts for you, and also why you did not see the spare parts under the Accessories page on Ring.com. I believe the last time I checked, they were going to be in stock again on 6/22/2020.