Door view cam extension

Cant seem to find this already in here, so adding after suggested in another help area.

Can we please have an extension kit for the Ring door view cam? I have a door 70mm thick and would like to use the door view cam. I live in a rented home, so I can’t fit the other options cos they require drilling holes. And I also would like the knock sensor feature (delightful local children like to knock on doors and run off :unamused: ). Seems from various help sites, etc. that a lot of people want this, and various countries have to have thick doors as standard. Please help out people who want to give you money! Maybe it’ll make up for you guys promising HomeKit compatibility for 2 years… :wink:

Yes I’m sure it wouldn’t take much for RING to to make this kit for the EU market.

Received mine this week, and my door is 60mm thick so am now sending Ring back. Such a shame. Looked online for an adaptor but came across zero. This thread gives me hope (I got here via your other thread actually), and I hope Ring listens to it’s European market (normally doors are 65mm here)… An adaptor would be so easy to create… Honestly, I hope someone makes one…

Thank you Neko2412

Same here. My german door is around 72mm thick. Would really appreciate an extension kit with a peephole and flat cable extension.