Does the 10% discount work for EU customers? Yes or no?

I’m a Ring Protect Plus subscriber in EU since June 2021. I’ve been trying to order a couple of more Ring cameras. There is no 10% discount anywhere in the eu.ring.com shop. What’s going on? Do we get the discount in the EU or not?

(Yes, I’ve read the terms and conditions for the discount. No, I’m not trying to buy items already on sale, Ring Assist + or non-Ring products. And NO, the “selected items” page DOES NOT WORK if you’re in EU – all we get is a “Sorry, this page does not exist” message).

Sorry to hear about this, @Tudor. You are definitely taking all the right steps for this to work as intended. Both linked pages loaded, but I see you mentioned it is not working for you? Good call on avoiding Ring devices already on sale. Try logging into Ring.com via another browser just to see if there is any difference.

If not, and this concern persists, our support team can certainly take a closer look to get this resolved. Please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19, so this has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support. Feel free to let us know how this goes! :slight_smile: