Does Ring Mfg. a Coach Lantern Style Front Porch Light w/ Camera?

Does Ring make a front porch light (Coach Style) with a camera installed in it (see attached photo)? I have seen products from other manufactures (Maximus is one), but nothing like this from Ring!

I already have the RING Spotlight Camera and Stickup Camera. It would be nice if RING would consider offering a similiar product (Coach Style Front Porch Light) with a camera. I don’t want to have a mix/match of different security cameras, if I can help it.

Thank You!

Maximus Coach Smart Security.jpg

2 Likes

You probably already know the asnwer, Ring does not make a camera like that. You can see all the products on the Ring website.

What I have seen people do is put an indoor camera inside a latern light fixture using the power from the light socket. Sort of an interesting customized solution. Just make sure you have the IR turned off.

2 Likes

Very Nice!

I have 4 floodlights and one doorbell installed around my house, however, I would love decorative front porch lights that have Ring camer/video capabilities. Is it planned as a future product?

Hey neighbors! We do not have any information to share on a product like this, however we appreciate your feedback and suggestions. As we value our neighbors’ feedback, we’ve created a Feature Request board. Feel free to add this and any future feature requests there. This will help us to organize and share your requests with our teams here, as well as allow other neighbors to comment and add interest, all in one place. Feel free to link that post you make in the Feature Request board here so other neighbors that come to this thread can easily find your feature! :slight_smile: