Different motion alerts by motion zone Ring Video Doorbell Pro 2

I would like to find out how to do this or request the feature of it doesn’t exist yet.

It would be very helpful for me to have only person alerts for my motion zone 1 but any motion alerts for my motion zone 2.

Is this possible yet? If not could you make it possible?

It seems like a logical feature that others would use since you allow the creation of multiple motion zones. Thank you!

Hi @Dadinci. Thanks for the feedback, I’ve moved your post over to our Feature Request board. This will help us to organize and share your requests with our teams here, as well as allow other neighbors to comment and add interest, all in one place. Feel free to add any future suggestions or ideas you have here, as well as browse the board to see if other neighbors have similar ideas! :slight_smile:

I am noticing since the update everything has changed. Im receiving alerts later and after . Like if I go in front instead it alerting me right away it does it later and sometimes more than one alert . It’s not the same as before you can go back . You have to go to history to check what I missed. Very disappointed :frowning: I feel there’s a delay on receiving alerts and that’s not good. Please call me . Thanks I don’t feel secure