General Topics

Not sure where to look? Browse general posts, topics, conversations and more.
M
User Solution
Device not completing set up
installation
troubleshooting

Ring app cant complete setup its stuck in 95 and repeat again setup can i get help?

07-02-2024 05:54:47

Responses (7)

J
User Solution

Hi @Mads. I am happy to chime in. I recommend rebooting your Doorbell by pressing and holding the setup button on it for 20–25 seconds. Also, reboot your router by unplugging it from power for a few seconds and plugging it back in. We also have this page with other steps to try when setup keeps failing. If these steps do not help, most likely the issue is trying to use a Ring Doorbell in an unsupported region. This page will give you the regions that Ring does support at the moment.

13-02-2024 06:31:54

C

Hi @Mads. Are you trying to download the Ring app or set up a Ring device? If you’re installing the Ring app, you’ll need to ensure there is enough storage space on your phone. If you’re setting up a Ring device, try resetting it by holding down the setup button for 20 seconds then attempt a new setup.

07-02-2024 04:48:43

M

I try to setup my ring wierd doorbell and i stuck in 95% and its saying done and start from 0 again
My wifi good and router good and i setup beside the device and i already installed some other smart devices and work perfectly
By the way i try to install it in my home in philippines

10-02-2024 03:29:41

M

Can i get help on that iusse?

12-02-2024 09:54:24

U

I am having the same issue and tried everything on the page linked by Justin_Ring. I am within the US. Looking at my network map while setting up I see the ring doorbell connects to my 2.4 wifi. No idea why it keeps getting stuck at 95%. I also purchased a new Ring doorbell and it does the same thing.

25-03-2024 11:41:15

Didn't find an answer ?

Log in or create your Ring account to post a question and join in the on the conversation.

Most Helpful Members

W

windracer

User
Solution

J

Jventerprises

User
Solution

R

Rick_Madik

User