Detected Motion Turning Off Landscape Lights

I currently have my existing landscape lighting wired to the Ring Transformer, while I have two motion sensors installed (one in the backyard and on in the front yard). The problem I have is when my up lighting is running it’s “On” schedule from Dusk to Midnight, any motion detected is turning the lights off after the “5 minute Auto-Shutoff”.

How can I fix this, where I still receive notifications of motion but not have the motion turn the lights off. After midnight when the lights turn off, the 5 minute auto-shutoff is okay.

Hi @drowe. Motion detected should not interrupt the Light Schedule that you have set. Would you mind reaching out to our support team directly so they can take a look at this for you? You can give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19, so this has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support.

I have the exact same problem, so this issue is not unique.

Basically the transformer turns on the lights correctly base on the schedule set, then whenever a montion is detected it superceds the schedule and turn off the lights after the motion timer expires . This has to be a bug