Dead pathlight

One of my solar pathlights stopped working a short time ago. It also will not charge. The battery was at 15% at the time but now it says on the app not available. I won’t have time to call tonight but any thoughts or suggestions in the meantime?

UPDATE: Just a few minutes after I posted this, the light started blinking and charging.

Also, on a unrelated note, I recently got a replacement stickup cam. It came with a battery and I put it in, but I decided to keep using wired power. The battery will not come out. I pushed on the tab and pulled on the battery but it won’t move a inch.

Hi @Danny8890. I’m glad to hear your Solar Pathlight is charging now. As for the replacement Stick Up Cam, is this a 2nd generation or a 3rd generation? It should tell you which kind it is on the Device Health screen in the Ring app. I would recommend being careful with the battery, so you don’t damage it or the Stick Up Cam itself.

It’s 3rd generation.

Hi @Danny8890. I’m happy to chime in here. If you have pushed the metal tab down and can not pull the battery out, reach out to our support team for further assistance. Give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. If you are outside of the US, please visit here to see how to contact support.