Customer Support Experience

Anyone else finding it very difficult in resolving purchase issues. I recently purchased video doorbell and chime plus.
The door bell arrived but no chime even though the packing note said despatched.
So far I’ve found that the chime plus is on 3-5 week delivery so why didn’t the web site say this and more importantly why did the packing note say despatched.
After 4 stressful phone calls I am no nearer in resolving as customer services cannot authorise a refund and keep saying “shipping “ will contact me. The did, by a no-reply email address so how do I reply or contact them.
I’ve subsequently received another email (same no-reply email) saying if I don’t reply the will close my enquiry.
Appalling, to be fair Customer Service are very sympathetic to the problem but appear to have no power to actually solve the problem and issue a refund.
Does anyone have a better email address or phone number that actually gets you to someone who can resolve problems?
Thanks.

1 Like

This is becoming a common theme in many posts so hopefully admins are taking note. I have had similar experiences - customer service is friendly but there is little to no follow through be it a promised phone call or email. I’ve been recommending folks order through Amazon which owns Ring. It is a much different experience. Best of luck.

1 Like

This is not at all the experience we intend for our neighbors, and can assure you we train our teams to provide the best service. When it comes to billing, orders, or account specific items, this is best handled with our support team. With that being said, the Community is here to help, including by sharing this feedback with the appropriate teams, as @trail-explorer mentioned.

When reaching out to our support team, we’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19, so this has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support.

For quickest handling, and even escalation of your case to another team, reaching out by phone or chat is most efficient. Please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. Once again, for any other assistance, feel free to post or ask in the Community! :slight_smile:

Covid 19 - seems to the fallback for everyone these days. Sorry, l don’t buy into that one - I thought we are all good if double jabbed……. If not, it’s all been a waste of time.