Customer Service Sucks

I was waiting for my order to arrive only to find out after waiting for days that the ring doorbell that I ordered is not part of the tracking numbers that they have sent me. I called customer service to look for my missing order and the person on the other line can’t even help me and instead told me that someone will contact me by email and logistics can only be reached by email. I’ve tried to ask for a manager and the person on the other line told me that they are engaged in another call definitely more important than my question/concern. I have ordered something that I have not received and this is what customer service I get? I regret buying Ring, will return all these products I ordered and never going to waste a single penny to this company!

2 Likes

I agree. With RING being an Amazon company, I cannot believe how disconnected the information is. I have the same issue. Ordered 15 items, 7 shipped, 8 have not. When I call, it seemed like an act of congress to verify my info. Why can’t the info simply be found by looking up the order number? The agent said he couldn’t even see where I placed an order!!! WTF??? Is this 1995? When you log into RING, you cannot even find your order history, it’s like the shopping experience is totally cut off from the rest of your account. I found this post and was amazed that SolarEcplise’s reply has that link. (that link didn’t help me at all, but I could come across that anywhere on RING’s page). I have been talking to the agent now for over 40 minutes. (The agent is very polite, but obviously, the system in place is not efficient).

1 Like