CUSTOMER SERVICE HAS BEEN TERRIBLE. How can I talk to someone different?

Since new users can’t embed more than one picture, or share more than one link, I will let my twitter account tell the story.

https://twitter.com/LucDiMarzio/status/1414671567267631106?s=20

I have called customer service about this 3 times. It hasn’t helped. The chat online doesn’t handle issues like this. Ring’s twitter account didn’t respond to this, and there is no email that I can find to get their attention in another way.

Anyone have ideas?

Sorry to hear about this, @lkd2k10! We certainly intend for our neighbors to have a much better experience than this.

You’ve reached the Ring Community, a neighbor to neighbor public forum. While there are neighbors and Community team members around to offer guidance, our support teams do not monitor this platform.

Inquiries related to shipping, billing, or other account specific items, are best handled with our support team. Please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19, so this has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support.

If you have any technical or installation questions, once you receive the desired and proper items, feel free to come back and ask the Community. We are happy to help where we can. :slight_smile: