Custom Motion Warning options

Not everyone who buys the Ring doorbell is American! The female American voice used for announcements is rather grating. Alexa devices offer a choice of several male and female voices, why can’t Ring do the same? Please add a feature to choose which voice to use for announcements.

This should be a no brainer. Google seem to have no problem with this via maps etc. I agree American accent just doesn’t seem right in the UK

Custom Motion Warnings Needed
There needs to be a way to play a custom motion warning.

With text to speech, AI and Alexa capabilities the system should be able to say a custom greeting typed into the app.

Better yet, support an audio file within limits to play via the doorbell or security camera. The default greeting is not what I want people to hear. :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

I mean since being owned by Amazon, the Polly voices using AWS seem like a great intergration. This will allow the AI to come up with responses and a Neural TTS voice like Amy to say the response.

Hi- how can I change the announcers voice please? I’d like an English male butler option. Thank you.

Add the feature for users to record their own motion warning!!! Everyone wants this feature!
Doesn’t have to be a recording, if we can just type in what we want said, and choose male or female voice