Criminal damage

Hi
I am going to need to put up two cameras and I’m going to sign up to the protect plan plus.
If the cameras get stolen I know ring will replace them but what happens if someone damages them instead?
Am I still covered?

Thanks
Andy

Hi @Bullets150. You can read about our warranty here and our theft policy here. We have a 1 year warranty on all of our products. If you subscribe to the Ring Protect Plus Plan, the 1 year warranty is extended for the duration of the Ring Protect Plus Plan. You can find out more about our Ring Protect Plan here. If your Ring device has signs of physical damage, give our support team a call so they can assist you. Please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19, so this has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support.

Hi Tom

Thanks but that’s not really answered my question.

If the cameras were damaged during a criminal act, would they be covered for replacement

1 Like

Hey @Bullets150. With this setting being a neighbour to neighbour support forum, and not a direct line to support, it would be best to contact our support team directly for any specific questions you have regarding replacements. Their information can be found in my previous reply and they would be best suited to determine if your specific scenario is in accordance with our warranty policy and warrants a replacement. :smiley:

Tom, I have the same question we were recently broken into by 4 men and they smashed all our outside security lighting 6 lights in total, we didn’t have an outside camera, my concern is if it happened again they are more likely to damage the camera than steal it.