Creepy Creature Contest
Hey, neighbors! Grab your pumpkin spiced lattes, put your favorite cozy sweater on and gather ‘round your Ring app for our Fall Ring Community Contest! For this contest, you’ll need to get in the Halloween spirit as you look through your Ring app History to find what creepy creatures your Ring device has captured. Four legs , eight legs , or no legs - let’s see your Spook-tacular submissions!
How to enter:
Step 1 - Capture that Creepy Creature!
There are 2 choices for submission type:
Option 1 - Using your Ring Security Camera or Video Doorbell, capture a creepy insect, spider, animal or other spooky sight and share via a screenshot or the share feature in the Ring app.
Option 2 - Take a picture of a Creepy Creature where your Ring Device is clearly visible in the picture. These submissions can be indoor, or outdoor pictures. Please be mindful of your personal information that may be visible in the picture. Also, this is for all of our Community to enjoy, so please make sure your submission is in accordance with our Community Guidelines.
Step 2 - Share your scary find!
Once you have captured your Creepy Creature, come to this thread and REPLY with an attachment (Photo or Video) before 10/31/2022, 11:59 PM. Learn more about how to download your Ring video from your computer here.
Step 3 - Vote for the Creepiest!
Scroll through this thread and look at all of the great submissions. When you’ve found one that is your favorite, vote for it by giving the submission a like/heart! The neighbor with the most likes when the contest ends, wins!
- Each submission must feature a Ring Device in the photo OR be taken from a Ring Device.
- Winner will be chosen by counting the total number of likes. The post with most likes by 10/31/2022, 11:59 PM, will win.
- Users that are trolling or excessively negative in their reply will have their post deleted. Please be nice to other users and their submissions. Make sure your post is appropriate and follows our Community Guidelines.
- Only one submission (one reply) per user is allowed.
- Only valid for neighbors that are in the U.S. We will announce the winners and reach out to the winner accordingly to obtain shipping information. Please read the Official Rules here.
- Entries will be accepted from today, 10/14/2022 and end on 10/31/2022 at 11:59PM.
How to win:
Winner will be chosen once the contest ends. All submissions will be counted and the submission with the highest amount of likes will win! Be sure to invite friends, family and neighbors to join the Ring Community and enjoy our skin-crawling contest!
*Prizes : *
1 Grand Prize Winner will be chosen to win a Ring Stick Up Cam Plug-In and Ring Community Swag Bag!
Here is my Example Submission: