Ring Video Doorbells

Browse posts, comment, and join in the discussion about Rings wired and battery doorbell.
U
User Solution
Closed
Connection to alexa doesnt work
app-settings
troubleshooting

My ring doorbell was connected and working fine with my alexas and now all of a sudden ita stipped working. In my alexa app it says that the ring doorbell is connected but it doesnt do anything. Also when someone rings the doorbell we dont hear it on our phones

13-01-2024 10:14:24

Responses (4)

J
User Solution

Hi @user74237. If your Ring Skill has stopped working with your Alexa devices, try disabling it in the Alexa app to see if it helps. This Help Center page will show you how to do so. As for your notifications on your phone from the Ring app, if they are not working, this Help Center page will show you how to troubleshoot them for Android, and this page is for iOS. If you are still having the same concern after trying these steps, reach out to our support team for further assistance. Give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here.

16-01-2024 10:55:49

U

Another post mentions the Ring Skill in the UK is no longer available and that Amazon has confirmed this.
Seems odd as Ring and Amazon are basically one and the same. Also seems that the item is being mis-sold on Amazon if it’s true as it states “Works with Alexa” on the listings.

Ring; any information on this please?

15-01-2024 05:07:21

J

Hi @user63814. I have responded to this post here that is related to your concern about the Ring Skill being removed from the Alexa app for neighbors in the UK.

16-01-2024 10:57:17

S

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

16-02-2024 09:19:14

Didn't find an answer ?

Log in or create your Ring account to post a question and join in the on the conversation.

Most Helpful Members

W

windracer

User
Solution

J

Jventerprises

User
Solution

R

Rick_Madik

User