General Topics

Not sure where to look? Browse general posts, topics, conversations and more.
I
Computer Not Showing All Videos
I have the Protection Plus plan that stores my videos for a couple of months, yet when I look at my activity on my PC, I can only see about a days worth of video. Does the PC application with Ring.com not show all 3 months? Am I looking in the wrong place. I can see them on my phone, but not on the PC.

18-04-2020 09:04:54

Responses (1)

C
Hi @iYOUi - what web browser are you using? I just took a look at mine and I'm able to see videos back in February. I'm using Chrome. Also, can you please confirm you're able to see these videos on your Ring App? Thanks!

20-04-2020 02:27:22

I
I am also using Chrome (Version 71.0.3578.98 (Official Build) (64-bit). I tried FireFox, and I got the same results. I can only see 3 hours back. Sometimes a little further, but never more than one day. On my iPad (using the Ring App), I can see all the way to the end on October. If I could make a suggestion, it would be handy to have a calendar incorporated in the history, so you can go straight to a specific date instead of having to scroll through all of the events. 'Just thinking'.

21-04-2020 08:10:09

Didn't find an answer ?

Log in or create your Ring account to post a question and join in the on the conversation.

Most Helpful Members

W

windracer

User
Solution

J

Jventerprises

User
Solution

R

Rick_Madik

User