Complaint about Ring Pro glass cracked

I need the address to file a complaint regarding my doorbell glass cracking. I have spend 3 hours on the phone. I just spoke with Allen the supervisor and he said there is no one else O can talk to about this and they have never heard this complaint but I am seeing complaints here in the community.
I am not disputing that my warranty expired 5/21/2021 but this is a know issues with the material. I have looked at other doorbell and they don’t have this issue. No one is willing to help.

@Arriegyles Can I check if that is the glass or is that the protective plastic? It looks from that photo that you have left the protective plastic on when fitting the doorbell.

1 Like

I too was wondering why that photo looked so odd. It looked warped rather than cracked and protective plastic would indeed look like that!

We have had exactly the same issue and all ring did was kept quoting the policy details despite the fact that we reported this when it was warranty. Apparently they have no complaints dept

Hi @Clare1. You can read more about the warranty on your Ring device here. Our support team is able to assist with all warranty concerns involving physical damage on your Ring device, so I’d recommend following up with them to check the warranty and provide any feedback you have. You can give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. If you are outside of the US, please visit here to see how to contact support.

all of us we know that there is no support! i was replacing my button twice and now this glass needs to be replaced Why you do not supply parts like this? you just push your customers to buy new device even if piece of plastic. This is ridiculous strategy! Shame!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.