General Topics

Not sure where to look? Browse general posts, topics, conversations and more.
S
Compatibility Inquiry: Tyco PG9303 Sensors with Ring System
troubleshooting
Dear Ring Support Team, I am considering transitioning to the Ring security system but have an important compatibility question. In my current setup, I have several sensors installed which are labeled as "Tyco PG9303 RES/COM Burg Wireless Contact." These sensors have been a crucial part of my home security. Before making the switch, I need to know if these Tyco PG9303 sensors are compatible with the Ring system. If they are not directly compatible, are there any workarounds or additional equipment I could use to integrate them with the Ring system? Your guidance in this matter would greatly assist me in making an informed decision about transitioning to Ring. I look forward to your advice and any additional recommendations you may have. Thank you for your assistance.

17-11-2023 09:34:47

Responses (2)

T
Hi @siyavash. Typically, only Ring Sensors are compatible with the Ring Alarm system. If you have a pre-existing wired contact system, you can use the [RetroFit Alarm Kit](https://ring.com/products/retrofit-alarm-kit). Let me know if you have additional questions.

20-11-2023 04:38:18

S

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

20-12-2023 04:38:39

Didn't find an answer ?

Log in or create your Ring account to post a question and join in the on the conversation.

Most Helpful Members

W

windracer

User
Solution

J

Jventerprises

User
Solution

R

Rick_Madik

User