Compatibility Inquiry: Tyco PG9303 Sensors with Ring System

Dear Ring Support Team,

I am considering transitioning to the Ring security system but have an important compatibility question. In my current setup, I have several sensors installed which are labeled as “Tyco PG9303 RES/COM Burg Wireless Contact.” These sensors have been a crucial part of my home security.

Before making the switch, I need to know if these Tyco PG9303 sensors are compatible with the Ring system. If they are not directly compatible, are there any workarounds or additional equipment I could use to integrate them with the Ring system?

Your guidance in this matter would greatly assist me in making an informed decision about transitioning to Ring. I look forward to your advice and any additional recommendations you may have.

Thank you for your assistance.

Hi @siyavash. Typically, only Ring Sensors are compatible with the Ring Alarm system. If you have a pre-existing wired contact system, you can use the RetroFit Alarm Kit. Let me know if you have additional questions.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.