Combining accounts

I have several ring devices at our home. My husband set up the account, but I am listed as an authorized user.

He is currently hospitalized after brain surgery and is unable to communicate in any way at this time. Since I have added devices since he’s been incapacitated using my own email, I’d like to combine our accts into one log in, showing my purchases and devices.

we need to change the email address on the account and combine mine and his so the protect plan is properly chosen.

Hey @Lindad10553. Are you able to get access to the account? The only way to move one set of devices over to one account is to remove them from one account and then set them up and add them on another account. You will need to get access to his account, remove the devices from the account and then set them up on your account. If you need any further assistance with this or in the event that you are unable to get into his account, please call our support team. Please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19. This has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support.

Hope all is well with him, and well wishes to you and your family! :slight_smile:

1 Like