Christmas tones missing?

Hi. I have a wired ring doorbell Pro. Last year I had Christmas motion and ring sounds. However they no longer appear. Does anyone know how to get them back please?

1 Like

@Tails007 wrote:
Hi. I have a wired ring doorbell Pro. Last year I had Christmas motion and ring sounds. However they no longer appear. Does anyone know how to get them back please?

Hello @Tails007 ,

Yes, the seasonal holiday tones are a nice bonus treat provided by Ring. The seasonal ring tones are just that, seasonal. The Halloween Tones are still the current holiday tones. I imagine that Ring will soon remove and replace those Halloween tones with the Christmas tones very soon. So you don’t have to do anything to get the Christmas ones back. They will appear automatically once they are ‘pushed’ back out. Just a little patience is all that is needed. Happy Holiday! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Stop imagining and do it. Halloween is over Ring

1 Like

Merry Christmas @Tails007 and @Xxxfile1 ,

I just got my new Holiday App Alert Tones today (Nov 27), so it appears they are beginning to be pushed out. If you don’t have them yet, it should be very soon as Ring does the rollout. (I’m an Android phone user, on USA east coast area).

This year’s tones are:

• Deck the Halls
  • Elves
  • God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen
  • Hark, the Herald Angels Sing
  • H o H o H o!
  • Jingle Bells 1
  • Jingle Bells 2
  • Silent Night
  • Sleigh Bells
  • I Have a Little Dreidel
  • Ma’oz Tzur
  • Oh Hanukkah

The Halloween tones are now gone, although the “Thanksgiving Turkey” tone is still there (I guess for a little while longer). Of course, the ‘standard tones’ also remain.

:slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

1 Like

That’s very much. Christmas tones are appearing over here in the UK now too. Although it would seem that ring don’t value UK customers as much. This is our grand selection!
<BR /><BR />Deck the halls<BR />the laugh Santa makes-i can’t type it as ring flags it as a bad word!<BR />Jingle bells<BR />Sleigh bells<BR /><BR />Come on ring product team, how hard is it to region unlock audio tones!?<BR />

1 Like

Ah @Tails007 that’s is strange/interesting that you have different selections than us over here. I didn’t know that. I assumed it would be the same selections.