Christmas chimes not working

turkey gooble works but noting else does :frowning:

3 Likes

Same here. I have the Chime Pro and I thought it was the problem. I even reset the Chime Pro to factory settings. ONLY the Christmas/Holiday tones are not playing on the chime. Iā€™m inclined to think this is a system problem so calling tech support will just be a waste of time.

4 Likes

So is the issue firmware or software?

Same exact issue. All chimes, except Christmas, work on the actual Chime Pro. Hopefully, there will be a fix soon.

4 Likes

Most likely firmware since it works with chime pro but not regular chime

1 Like

Yep, same issue with only Christmas ring tones and chimes.

My kids are upset. Cā€™mon, Ring!

2 Likes

Same issue with mine, any updates Ring?

2 Likes

Come on, Ring. Thereā€™s an issue with the Christmas chimes. Waitingā€¦

2 Likes

No success. I think software has a bug. It worked last year. We need our Christmas chimes!

1 Like

It doesnā€™t work on our chime pro either. All other tones work except for Christmas. Tried deleting and reinstalling the app and I tried resetting the Chime.

3 Likes

Please read these comments. Itā€™s a bug.

2 Likes

Same here. Tried everything I can and nothing worked. I personally donā€™t think this is a firmware issue. Looks like a tone file compatibility issue thatā€™s stopping the tone files from working on the chimes after being downloaded while they work OK on the mobiles. The issue is from Ringā€™s end. Seriously Ring, how hard is that to fix?! If I can spot it out, surely your army of technical people can! Do something about it please and quickly, itā€™s Christmas time. And by the way, the ā€˜Dreidel Dreidelā€™ tone has the same problem.

3 Likes

Christmas tones only are still not working and solutions proposed do not work.

2 Likes

Same issue! Tried everything this morning and nothing works.

Same here. Please fix the issue, Ringā€¦

1 Like

Those little lights arenā€™t twinkling Clark.

I know Art, and thanks for noticing.

7 Likes

Same issue for me too! Please fix it ring asap!

1 Like

Same issue here. Not seeing any response from Chime. :frowning:

3 Likes

Me tooā€¦ No Christmas, no Dreidel. All others appear to work fine. Cā€™mon Ring!

4 Likes

Same problem. It worked fine last year.

2 Likes