Chime stopped working completely

My chime has stopped working. I plug it in and not lights turn on, nothing happens when I hold the reset button, it is completely dead. We bought it brand new a few months ago.

Hi @Sophiazara. Since you’ve done basic troubleshooting such as a reset already, would you mind reaching out to our support team for this concern? They can take a closer look and determine if a replacement is needed after going through all applicable troubleshooting steps. Please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19, so this has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support. :slight_smile:

Mine has done the same thing…help

Hi @user49275. As mentioned by Caitlyn, if you have tried a reset and are still having the same concern, give our support team a call for further assistance.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.