Chime shipping time

Our chime failed nearly 2 weeks ago. As it was in warranty I called Ring and they agreed to send a replacement. However I’ve heard nothing so contacted support through Twitter. All I was told there was that there were “shipping delays” and that they would let me know when it ships.

When I said I was disappointed that no-one had contacted me about the delays and asked to complain I was just told “we appreciate your feedback”.

Can anyone confirm the shipping time for these units? The most annoying thing is I could order one from Amazon (parent company) and it would arrive in less than two days!.

Hi @Snarf. The Ring Community is a neighbor-to-neighbor forum, so we aren’t able to help with account-specific concerns such as replacements and shipping questions. Here on the Community, we won’t be able to see your account information or get any updates on your replacement, but our support team can. I’d recommend following up with our support team to check on the status of your replacement. Please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. If you are outside of the US, please visit here to see how to contact support.