Chime Pro unable to connect to my wifi

My chime pro 2nd generation goes through the setup, sees my wifi, but then says it is too far from the router even though they’re super close together. I have a pretty strong Eero mesh wifi. It did the same thing with my prior simple Spectrum wifi as well. I’ve reset it and gone through everything. Any insights??
Thank you!!

Hi @dlindenberg. Are you using a 2.4GHz or 5GHz wifi network? While the Chime Pro (2nd Gen) is compatible with both, a 2.4GHz network typically works better as it has a larger effective range and will be more stable than the 5GHz network. Additionally, if you have any special characters in your wifi password, try changing it so it only has alphanumeric characters to see if the Chime Pro successfully connects then.

If that doesn’t work, you can always reset the Chime Pro by holding down the reset button on the side for at least 15 seconds. After the reset is done, try taking the Chime Pro through a fresh setup in the Ring App using the steps under Set Up a Device. Let me know if you’re able to get it connected. :slight_smile: