Chime Pro - Never worked

Hi Ring,

I bought 2x Chime Pro last year but have been unsuccessful in setting them up.

I have tried 3 different ring systems and WIFI without success.

Keep saying connected to wifi but no internet access.

How can this be sorted or can they be retuned as faulty products?

Thanks

Richard

Hi @user12014. What troubleshooting steps have you tried regarding the setup of your Chime Pros? When the setup process fails, there are some different steps you can try in order to successfully set your Chime Pro up.

• Reset the Chime Pro by holding down the setup button for at least 15 seconds.
  • Try performing the setup on a different smartphone or tablet, if you have one available.
  • Plug the Chime Pro into a different outlet, closer to the router if possible. It should be placed at around a halfway point between your router and your Ring device.
  • If your wifi router is dual-band and offers both 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz networks, try using only the 2.4 GHz network for the Chime Pro. It will offer a farther effective range while still providing sufficient speeds.

If you’re still unable to get your Chime Pro set up and successfully connected to the internet, our support team can assist further. You can give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. If you are outside of the US, please visit here to see how to contact support. :slight_smile:

Tried all that no joy.

Even tried them at my dads house whom has ring and the basic chime. Still no joy.

Can i get my money back and have the basic chimes instead?

Thanks

Richard

@user12014 You can view the return policy here. For further assistance with a return, you can give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. If you are outside of the US, please visit here to see how to contact support.