Chime Pro (gen 1) dropping off network

My Ring Chime Pro (1st gen) keeps dropping off my network.
The router is 3 feet away from the door to my hall. 6 feet down the hall is the Ring Chime Pro. It’s plugged into an outlet I wired specifically for the Chime Pro, There’s a range extender in the same electrical outlet. 10 feet further down the hall is the base station. RSSI -30
The base station & Chime Pro have DHCP Reserved IP numbers
I moved 2.4Ghz to channel 1
It’s still dropping. What do I need to look for?
Do I need to start thinking about sub-netting my home network?
Fred

Sorry to hear about this, @FredBro! You have definitely taken all the right steps for this to work. The RSSI is certainly sufficient, as are your other network adjustments. As there is an extender in the same outlet, I recommend moving the Chime Pro to another outlet as a test. This can rule out signal interference and powering variables.

Otherwise, you seem to have covered everything I would recommend. Resetting your Chime Pro is always an option, which entails holding the setup button for 15 seconds. Once this step is complete, please reconnect your Ring device by following the steps in this help center article.

If the above does not resolve your concerns, please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19, so this has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support.