Chime pro finds wifi but not internet

I have tried to connect my chime pro to my network, it finds the wifi but says it cannot find internet. I have moved chime pro under the router but still no success. I have rebooted the router and I think it maybe something to do with router settings as that’s all I can think it is. Any ideas or suggestions please?

Hi @Gaz61. If you have a dual-band wifi network, try creating a guest network using only the 2.4GHz connection. Verify that the ports and protocols used by Ring devices are open on your network. We also have a lot of troubleshooting steps for setup failures here. Once the setup is complete, the Chime Pro should be installed at around a halfway point between your router and the Ring device you’re connecting it to.

If you are still unable to set up your Chime Pro after following the troubleshooting steps above, please follow up with our support team at one of the numbers available here. If you are outside of the US, please visit here to see how to contact support.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.