Chime Pro - does it work with window and door sensors

I have a detached garage that I have some window and door sensors in, along with a bunch of window and door sensors in the house. The base unit is in the house and chimes whenever a door or window is opened. When I am in the detached garage, I want to be able to hear a chime when a door or window is opened in the house. Kind of like how I can hear a chime when I am in the house and somebody opens a door or window in the detached garage. Will the Chime Pro chime when a sensored window or door is opened? If not, is it possible to ask Ring to add this feature to the Chime Pro?

1 Like

Hey @fabsroman. Currently, the Chime Pro cannot be set to play a chime tone whenever a Ring Alarm Contact Sensor or Motion Detector is triggered. As we value our neighbors’ feedback, we’ve created aFeature Request board. Feel free to add this and any future feature requests there. This will help us to organize and share your requests with our teams here, as well as allow other neighbors to comment and add interest, all in one place. Feel free to link that post you make in the Feature Request board here so other neighbors that come to this thread can easily find your feature! :slight_smile:

Thanks for the repsonse and the information. I took your advice and put the request up. The request can be found here:

https://community.ring.com/t5/Feature-Request-Board/Ring-Chime-Pro-option-to-work-with-sensors-on-windows-and-doors/idi-p/47067#M1485

1 Like