Chime Pro device ownership transfer

This forum won’t let me make a new post. I’ve tried a few times, with different questions, and I get an error that I’m “not permitted to view the requested resource”, so I’m gonna try here.

I recently purchased a used chime pro on eBay. When I received it, it was still under someone else’s account. I followed the steps to have the device transferred to me, and after a few days it became available. I have it set up and working, but the notification is still on my dashboard. The device has obviously already been transferred to me. How do I get rid of this notification?

Hi @user37231. The Ring Community is a public forum, so we can’t see any account details, including information regarding device ownership transfers. For any questions regarding this process, please get in touch with our support team at one of the numbers here.

1 Like

How do I clear this notification? The device was successfully transferred almost two weeks ago, but this notification won’t go away. It’s been over 15 days, since the transfer was requested. I assumed it would go away afterwards, but it hasn’t.

The question isn’t about ownership transfer…. That was completed almost two weeks ago. The question is, how do I get rid of this notification??

@user37231 Outside of making sure the Ring app is updated, there’s not much else we can offer in the way of troubleshooting. Since this notice pertains directly to a device ownership transfer, it would be best to contact support to see if there’s an issue on the back end related to that transfer causing the notice not to go away.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.