Chime pro 2nd gen pin issues

So everything is working fine with my chime pro except trying to connect it to the chime pro network. I’ve done everything right with set up but it keeps telling me my pin is wrong. I even took a picture of the PIN number underneath the QR code and tried it multiple times but it still says it’s an incorrect pin. I’ve tried removing the device and re-setting it up but every time I get the same outcome. I didn’t want to call support bc I hate having to do that and their chat isn’t supporting troubleshooting atm. Anyone else have this issue?

Hi @Sir_Skulls. There’s a few things that you can try. One would be to factory reset the device by holding the button on the Chime Pro down for 20 seconds. Allow the Chime Pro about one minute to do the reset process, then unplug. Once that is complete, try setting up the Chime Pro using a alternate phone or tablet. This sounds silly, I know! But it has been known to work. If the suggested solution still doesn’t allow you to connect your Chime Pro, then our support team will be the next best course of action. Please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19, so this has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support.