Chime not showing blue setup light

My Doorbell chime accessory stopped working and I’m unable to reset. I follow the instructions to reset, but the blue pulsing light does not illuminate.

Any suggestions?

Hey @MBWK. When resetting your Chime, are you holding down the setup button for at least 20 seconds? You can also try unplugging it for about 30 seconds and then plugging it into a different outlet as well. Even if you’re not seeing any lights after these steps, walk through a new setup in the Ring App by following the instructions under Set Up a Device to see if the Chime will complete the setup.

Should the Chime not set up and still appear to be unresponsive, please give our support team a call at one of the numbers availablehere. They can take a closer look and determine if a replacement is needed under the Chime’s warranty. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19, so this has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19here to see how to contact support. :slight_smile: