Chime loses Wifi after installation

Hello there, my first Ring Doorbell dies in 2020 and now I replaced with a brand new one. The doorbell was installed and is running ok, but I have facing some problems with the chime (first gen) setup. I did the setup (several times) and it goes well until the end. After installation it loses the wifi and the chime start blinking fast.

I have reset the device several times. Any ideas?

PS: In the first setup try, it starts upgrading the chime, but after a while, I unplugged the device from the energy. Not sure if it was upgrading or finished.

PS: I have another chime, but it seems to be frozen. The blue light is very weak when plugged and I can´t reset it.

Thanks
drv

1 Like

Weird thing. It’s disconnected according to the Ring app, but it’s working and ringing integrated with the Ring doorbell. I don’t know how.

Hi @RobertoDariva. When you reset the Chime, make sure you’re holding down the reset button on the side for at least 15 seconds. I’d also recommend trying to plug it into a different outlet and trying the setup process on a different smartphone, if you have access to one. If the Chime still appears to be frozen, I’d recommend following up with our support team at one of the numbers available here. If you are outside of the US, please visit here to see how to contact support.