Chime keeps dropping wifi

I had very similar issues as described in this post and I have been able to fix mine. You might want to read through the solution in the post here: Chime keeps disconnecting Maybe it helps you as well…

1 Like

Hi… after reading the comments it seems there is a lot of people all encountering the same issue as myself. After setting up the Chime 2nd Gen, after 2 to 3 days it loses Internet connection. I reset it following the instructions, but this has happened at least 4 times now. The help pages mention about checking Internet signal, electric etc etc. Nothing else loses connection, the door bell is further away than the chime and no problems, plus other devices that we have. So none of the help pages really assist with this problem. All other possibilities have been checked and im thinking that following on from the last update that ring performed has a the problem and caused issues with the unit.

Seems there’s no fix for this issue after all this time. My bell is useless without the chime as phone notifications take up to 5 minutes to come through. Phone chat is now pointless as they just tell you to reset. This only works for a few hours and then it’s back to square one.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.