Chime doorbell setup - fast flashing

I have one of the first chime plug ins. I’ve moved house and when trying to set it up again it doesn’t blink ‘slowly’ it’s intact quite a fast blink. My phone also doesn’t find the wifi network.
Am I just going to have to admit defeat and upgrade or is there a way I can get this working??

Hi @user11326. I would try resetting your Chime. For this, you’ll need a paperclip. With the Chime plugged in, insert the paperclip in the small hole on the side and press the button for about 20 seconds, then release. The Chime should reset and be ready to setup in about 1 minute. Let me know if this helps!

1 Like

My chime does not blink in fact I’ve reset it 5 sec then 15 sec. It lights up and then fades out so it is barely visible.

Hi @user12859. I’d recommend following up with our support team if you’re unable to get your Ring Chime setup after attempting a reset and ensuring the power outlet it’s plugged into is providing sufficient power. You can reach our support team at one of the numbers available here. If you are outside of the US, please visit here to see how to contact support.