Ring Accessories

Browse posts, comment, and join in the discussion about Ring Chime, Chime Pro, and more.
U
Chime 2nd edition lost connection and light solid green
troubleshooting
chime
All my ring devices lost connection today , i have reset my door bell etc but my chime 2nd edition has a solid green light , i have held the reset button but no change , i have tried different sockets closer to my wi-fi router but still a solid green light constantly any suggestions

31-10-2023 09:14:43

Responses (3)

C
Hi @user64653. Have you tried performing a new setup of the Chime in the Ring app? You can do so by using the steps under Set Up a Device. This should allow you to reconnect your Chime to your wifi network. If that doesn't work, perform a full reset on the Chime by holding down the reset button on the side for 15 seconds. Should that still not resolve this issue, please follow up with our [support team](https://support.ring.com/hc/en-us/articles/360036196372-Contact-Us#callus) for further assistance.

01-11-2023 05:28:35

G
Hi, same issue and resolved So received new router which is WPA3T as the Chime pro 2nd generation only supports WAP2 I have to change the settings on my router back to WPA 2 (after lots of head scratching) all now working fine Hope this helps

02-11-2023 11:59:34

S
This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

02-12-2023 12:00:15

Didn't find an answer ?

Log in or create your Ring account to post a question and join in the on the conversation.

Most Helpful Members

W

windracer

User
Solution

J

Jventerprises

User
Solution

R

Rick_Madik

User