Changing ownership of a device

I am trying to take over control of my ring device. It was under my wife’s account but she passed away. I rang the help center in Ireland and told him why I was ringing and explained 3 times that my wife had passed and then he asks me why I don’t get her to change it. I’d had enough at this stage and when I tell him to forget about it he starts raising his voice with me and saying he’s trying to help. Is there any way of contacting someone in ring where english is their first language?

@Marley_Ring @Chelsea_Ring

Hi @Briansher. This Help Center article here has information on Changing Ownership. If there is a language barrier, you can always be asked to be transferred to a supervisor on a Level 2 team. Please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. If you are outside of the US, please visit here to see how to contact support. I hope this information is helpful.

1 Like

@Tom_Ring thanks for that, I’m calling from Ireland so hopefully there is a level 2 team member available

1 Like

I am unable to connect to my wifi to complete my device setup

Hi @user27820. What model device do you have? What error message do you receive when your Ring device fails to connect to your WiFi? What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far? This additional information will help me figure out what steps to recommend for your concern.