Changing email address linked to account

I just had ring door bell installed at my daughters house who is a nurse.

Because she was at work the installer told me i could intitially set email to my address and she could then change over to hers when she was off from work.

Looking for feedback as to how this can be done.

Thanks

Hey @lkc022484. This will have to be done with our support team over the phone. Please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19. This has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support.

You better make sure you do not accidently change your email address on your RING account to one you have no access to. If you do then you will render all of your RING devises unusable to you or anyone else.
I was on Rings help phone for hours last week and they were unable to fix my account. I accidently change my account email to a yahoo email of mine that yahoo discontinued a few months ago.
That’s a different story. RINGs only solution was for me to tell Yahoo to forward the verification email to me. Yahoo basically told me no they could not do that. If you accidentally change your ring email, including misspelling, there will be no way to verify your account again.
So, if like me you own 4 or 5 RING devices registered to that account you just lost hundreds of dollars according to RING. I would think twice about even buying a device you really have no control over because of RINGs so called security feature.