Change owner husband deceased

Hi, My husband died and was the owner and I was a shared user. Although I used my iPad with his login. I still have complete access to his cell phone and all passwords. Do I only need to change his email address & phone # to mine? Then when I eventually delete his cell phone etc.? I shouldn’t really need to re set up the ring doorbell? I see posts saying both ways, either just to change email or how to reset up.

And I couldn’t log into the forum. I first logged in Oct 2022 but only had a username. Now it wants email & password. So I used his email and password.

Ok I changed the name and phone # to me. But I couldn’t change the email address to mine because already in use. How do I do that? Am I stuck with his email address, which I may not have in the future when/if I cancel his internet account?

Hi @RockyDog. I’m sorry for your loss. We have this Help Center page regarding device ownership of a Ring device. If you need further assistance with this process, it is best to give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. If you are outside of the US, please visit here to see how to contact support.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.