Change email address

OMGOOOODNESS. WHY SO HARD TO CHANGE EMAIL. PLEASE DONT SEND ME TO THAT STUPID COVID ARTICLE. THE INFORMATION IS NOT IN THERE.

HOW DO YOU CHANGE EMAIL???

Yes I also want to know who do I need to contact so I can update my Email address.

Hi neighbors! At Ring we value your security and your privacy. For an account specific or personal information related changes, this is best handled with our support team. During this time they are best reached by phone, here.

Depending on your region and circumstance, there is additional information about support in our help center article about Ring’s Response to Covid.

how to change my email address

I would suggest updating the instructions on your site. It currently says that it is possible to do this yourself within the app which is apparently inaccurate.

1 Like

Hey @julieannbennett. Thank you for this note! It looks like our Help Center Article does say mid-June, but this roll out has been pushed to mid-July. You can check out our Community post here which talks about it being in mid-July. Sorry for the confusion that may have caused you. In the event you do not have this feature yet and need to change your email address, please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19. This has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support.