Change email address

I have been trying to view my Ring doorbell camera on a Google Home screen without much success. I believe it’s necessary to have the same email address for both the Ring camera and the Google device to enable me to view activity on that screen. Is this true?

If so then how do I change the email address for the Ring account?

Hi @GaryGarswood. Can you please clarify which type of device you’re trying to access the Live View on? We’re not currently integrated with Google Home, but you are able to open the Live View on any compatible devices via the Ring App. Feel free to attach screenshots of what you’re seeing on your end as well and I’d be happy to take a look. :slight_smile:

Thanks for the response.

I can currently view the Ring Doorbell Pro in the Android apps. on phone and tablet.

The device I’m also hoping to be able to view on is the Google Home Hub - with 7"touch screen display. From your comment it seems it’s not compatible.

However, is it in the ‘To do’ list, are Ring intending to make the doorbell compatible with Google Home devices?

Thanks again.

@GaryGarswood I appreciate that clarification. You’re correct, as we are not currently integrated with Google Home. As we value the feedback we receive, we’ve created a Feature Request board. Feel free to add this and any future feature requests there. This will help us to organize and share your requests with our teams here, as well as allow other neighbors to comment and add interest, all in one place. Feel free to link that post you make in the Feature Request board here so other neighbors that come to this thread can easily find your feature! :slight_smile:

Thanks again for ‘dissapointing response’ :mansad: response.

I followed the link ‘Feature Request’ which took me to an ‘Idea Exchange’ board. Hope it’s the same. Anyway, I’ve posted on the ‘Idea Exchange’ board as you suggested.

Thanks